Monday, January 2, 2017

Demon Anarchy- Ashley Scott



I heard about this book in a Facebook event and decided to get it so I could check it out. I also volunteered to write a review for it here, on Goodreads and on Amazon for the author, though I kind of feel like writing reviews should be a given! 

When I first started this book, it was actually a little difficult for me to read. Not because the story was boring or anything but because the writing style was different from the other books I had been reading. It took several chapters for me to get use to it and for the words to start flowing easier but once that happened, I couldn't seem to put it down. 

This book is definitely action-packed and very suspenseful. It keeps you at the edge of your seat for every twist and turn, making it feel like you are on a roller-coaster of emotions. The character development is so complex and so amazing, you feel like you know them personally, which I always enjoy, and the story-line is absolutely amazing. 

This book does move very fast and if you try to read it too fast you will find yourself slightly confused as to how you ended up somewhere completely different than you were two sentences ago. Again, this in no way takes away from the story! You just actually have to slow down and read it thoroughly! 

For a new author, I think this book is absolutely amazing and I definitely recommend it to anyone interested in girls who can kick ass, demons, fights, and an all around good paranormal story! 

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars, only because of how long it took me to get use to the writing style.  

No comments:

Post a Comment