Monday, January 16, 2017

Cirque Act 2- Ashleigh Giannoccaro



Hauntingly beautiful! This is a story of two completely shattered and broken people who come together in order to put the pieces of their shattered lives back together in the only way they know how. 

Once again, Ms. Giannoccaro has created an amazing story that you will not want to put down. The second act of Cirque picks up where the first one left off and takes us on a whole knew emotional roller coaster of dark secrets, haunted pasts and the ability to love someone so much that you are able to look past all of the secrets to the person inside. 

This story will make you laugh, cry and scream all at the same time. From the moment I started this book I was completely taken into the story. I felt like I was there, at Sivan's circus, watching the entire thing unfold before me. Through every dark and twisted turn, I followed these two people as they were forced to look deep within themselves to the root of all their issues and find who they are truly meant to be. 

A truly beautiful but dark story and, I believe, a must read! Normally, this wouldn't be my kind of book, but I am so glad, so very glad, that I had it recommended to me. I will definitely be going back to read it again! 

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars! 



No comments:

Post a Comment