Thursday, November 3, 2016

World War Z- Max Brooks



Normally, I'm a huge Zombie Fan. Walking Dead, Undead World Series, I like them all. So I picked up this book thinking it would be awesome. I was wrong. 

Each chapter is a different eyewitness account of the Zombie Apocalypse, which I'm normally not a fan of anyways, narrated by an agent of the United Nations Post War Commission, following the devastating effects of the Zombie Virus. My usual routine is to give the book a chapter or 2 to capture my attention before I finally consider it a no-go (Which I absolutely hate to do, because I always have to read a book through). I gave this book 5 chapters because I had heard such good things about it. But I think I read the first chapter 3 times because I was so bored that I missed a lot. 

I guess this book just wasn't for me. It seemed to bounce around way too much for me to keep track. So unfortunately, I have to give this a low rating. 

Rating: 1 out of 5 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment